In case the photo below isn’t a dead give-away, Dusty and I are expecting baby #2 late this summer. We’re both very excited, and so is Evan. He’ll pat Dusty’s belly and say “baby!”, but he’ll also do the same for his own belly, so I don’t think he entirely gets it yet!
To answer the questions everyone asks:
- Yes, Dusty’s having morning sickness, except it’s 24 hours a day.
- Yes, we’re going to find out if it’s a boy or girl.
- Yes, we’re going to tell you when we find out.
- No, we won’t tell you what names we’re considering.
- No, either a boy or a girl would be fine.
Actually, on that last one, we’re hoping it will be a boy just on the grounds that agreeing on a girl’s name has been VERY difficult! Right now our gut feeling is that it’s a girl (so, there, we have our prediction in writing). We always knew Evan would be a boy, so we’ve been right every time so far 🙂