Two-hand tapping is a neat technique for playing guitar, bass, etc. Here are some videos I found on YouTube:
- Victor Wooten – Norwegian Wood on bass
- Stanley Jordan – Eleanor Rigby on guitar
- Jean Baudin playing Bach on an 11-string fanned fret bass
- Jean playing the Mario Brothers theme
- Adam Fulara – playing a double-neck guitar
- Zack Kim – Autumn Leaves on two guitars
- Flint Blade playing My Favorite Things on Chapman Stick
- Lennart Marott funk groove on Chapman Stick
That stuff is amazing to me. I can tap a simple walking bass line with my left hand and two-note chords with my right, but this guys must have 5x as many fingers as I have!
There are lots more to watch if you like what you saw, but I already wasted the whole evening piecing together this collection, so beware!